A negative reaction to the latest batch of earnings news is likely to weigh on the markets, with shares of Amazon (AMZN) falling sharply in pre-market trading.
The downward momentum for Amazon comes after the online retailer reported a wider than expected second quarter loss after the close of trading on Thursday.
Credit card giant Visa (V) may also come under pressure in early trading after reporting better than expected third quarter earnings but lowering its full-year revenue guidance.
Pandora (P) and
Geopolitical concerns may also contribute to early weakness on
Meanwhile, the futures did not show much reaction to a report from the
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips