RELATED ARTICLES: Deyaar sells 5.98 acre land in
The company's net profit for the first half of the year was declared to be AED114.6mn, which is a 145% rise from its value of AED 46.4mn for the same period last year. The total shareholders' equity of Deyaar stood at AED 4.2bn, with total assets recording AED 6.3bn.
Commenting on the company's results,
"Going forward in 2014,
The highlight of the quarter for
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think