Shares in the system and software design company were trading down 16% at
It will use the proceeds from the placing for general working capital, business development, customer deployments and further product development work.
The company cited several uses of the funds, including building further production samples of its Cyan retrofit smart-metering solution, deploying and supporting its India Smart Grid pilot opportunities, and developing its commercial opportunities into additional emerging markets amongst others.
The placing was managed by
Most Popular Stories
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board