The consultant for the Capital Market, Francisco dos Santos, deemed ?vulnerable? an economy without a securities market legislation.
Francisco dos Santos said so last Wednesday, in
He went on to say that in the case of the Angolan market the main concern is not to build a Securities Market, but it is paramount to reduce the systemic risk, such as the collapse of the financial system or market.
"Either there is a very high risk or the economy does not have a growth potential", said the source.
The seminar on Capital Market and Derivatives is to last two days and aims to brush up the knowledge of parliamentarians on the subject. The event is being organised by the
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays