The Central Bank of
The central bank disclosed this on Thursday, a day after the sale. The central bank on sold N34.88 billion in the 3-month paper at 9.84 per cent, compared with 9.95 per cent at the previous auction on
A total of N52 billion was sold in the one-year paper at 10.40 percent, higher than 10.34 percent similar-tenor paper fetched at the
Demand for the debt was N305.74 billion, driven by high level of excess liquidity in the banking system, traders said.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy