ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24072014 - Introduction and background to the survey.
In 2013, the FSI conducted a survey to ascertain the status/plans regarding the implementation of Basel II, 2.5 and III in jurisdictions that are members of neither the
As mentioned in the 2013 survey, the FSI will update the results of this survey every year. In 2014, the FSI contacted banking supervisory authorities in non-BCBS/non-EU jurisdictions (see Annex 1) asking them to provide a current status report on the implementation of Basel II, 2.5 and III in their jurisdictions (see Annex 2 for the related questionnaire).
In line with the 2013 approach, the FSI is publishing the results of its 2014 survey by disclosing the information received from 90 non-BCBS/non-EU jurisdictions. Survey results are presented in three parts: Section One sets out responses in relation to Basel II implementation, which includes the Pillar 2 and Pillar 3 requirements released by the BCBS in 2006; Section Two presents information relating to the implementation of
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8