The financial instruments on offer come in the shape of
"I am delighted to be able to report to shareholders that our refinancing plans are on track. Optimising Berau's capital structure and reducing our interest costs continues to be a key goal for us in view of the continued weakness in the coal market,"
"While the most recent Life of
"The most recently indicated proposed cap was 22.35mt and we are continuing to negotiate a potential increase to that. We are optimistic that we will be granted a cap that falls within a range between the most recently indicated cap and our most recent life of mine plan. We will update the market in due course when those discussions have concluded," the company added.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say