Mr. Teweldebirhan Debesai, Manager of the
Accordingly, the growing number of customers in saving and current accounts attests to the prevailing communal awareness to this end. He also pointed out that the number of nationals who have been receiving saving service increased from 30 to 45 thousand over the past five years.
indicated that the availability of computerized system, coupled with modern building facility have provided impetus to effective and efficient service in the bank, and noted the vitality of check service as regards long-lasting printed money.
He went on to explain that endeavors are being exerted with a view to providing quality service on the basis of raising human resource capacity and introducing new equipments. Moreover, over 60 million Nakfa credit has been extended to farmers so as to motivate agricultural and trade activities, Mr. Teweldebirhan added.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas