Mr. Teweldebirhan Debesai, Manager of the
Accordingly, the growing number of customers in saving and current accounts attests to the prevailing communal awareness to this end. He also pointed out that the number of nationals who have been receiving saving service increased from 30 to 45 thousand over the past five years.
indicated that the availability of computerized system, coupled with modern building facility have provided impetus to effective and efficient service in the bank, and noted the vitality of check service as regards long-lasting printed money.
He went on to explain that endeavors are being exerted with a view to providing quality service on the basis of raising human resource capacity and introducing new equipments. Moreover, over 60 million Nakfa credit has been extended to farmers so as to motivate agricultural and trade activities, Mr. Teweldebirhan added.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Obama Building Ebola Coalition for Africa Fight
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic