CWB today released its Pool Return Outlooks (PROs) for the 2014-15 pools and Futures Choice pools. Compared to the last PRO release in June, projected returns for the Early Delivery Pools are
Click here to view table (http://www.cwb.ca/news/104/2014-15-cwb-pros-lower-for-wheat-and-canola;-durum-higher)
Note: PROs are provided as price indications based on current nearby and forward markets. They are calculated basis track west coast or
To calculate pool returns backed off to the farm, farmers should factor in country deductions that they negotiate directly with grain handlers. These deductions may vary at different times of the year.
Wheat futures prices continue to move downwards as a result of harvest pressure from
Given current PRO assumptions, farmers in the 2014-15 Futures Choice Pools can expect to achieve a final return for 1 CWRS 13.5 in-store port position made up of the
The durum market continues to strengthen as quality concerns plague the durum crops in
PRO values for malt barley remain unchanged.
Canola prices continue to be pressured by the prospect of overall record supplies of grain and oilseeds amid looming record U.S. corn and soybean harvests. Heavy rainfalls over
PRO values for field peas remain unchanged.
General pool assumptions:
* Canadian dollar at
* Current forward futures structure for wheat and canola.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu