The yen slipped to a new 2-week low of 101.82 against the greenback, off early high of 101.41.
Reversing from an early high of 112.27 against the franc and a 5-1/2-month high of 136.36 against the euro, the yen declined to 2-day lows of 112.79 and 137.09, respectively.
The next possible downside target for the yen is seen around 102.5 against the greenback, 113.5 against the franc and 138.00 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million