The yen slipped to a new 2-week low of 101.82 against the greenback, off early high of 101.41.
Reversing from an early high of 112.27 against the franc and a 5-1/2-month high of 136.36 against the euro, the yen declined to 2-day lows of 112.79 and 137.09, respectively.
The next possible downside target for the yen is seen around 102.5 against the greenback, 113.5 against the franc and 138.00 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World