EPPAN, one of the institutions charged with the responsibility to create awareness on cashless initiative by the Central Bank of
Pleased with the success recorded in other sensitisation programmes on cashless carried out across the country, the Chief Executive Officer of EPPAN, Mrs. Regha Onajite, said the association has created immense impact on Nigerians with the cashless initiative drive.
The summit which, brought together, top government officials and experts in electronic payment space, attracted over 200 senior government delegates and industry experts from over 50 organisations from the federal, state and local government offices.
Some of the organisations represented include NAPTIN; Petroleum Equalization Fund Management Board;
The interactive two days summit featured exciting and technical presentations from top industry players like Director-General of NIMC, Bar.
Others are Director Standards, Guidelines and Regulations of
The summit was designed to bringing together top decision makers in the public sector in order to facilitate dialogue with industry experts and learn how innovation and technology in electronic payment can be implemented.
One of the delegates from the
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals