EPPAN, one of the institutions charged with the responsibility to create awareness on cashless initiative by the Central Bank of
Pleased with the success recorded in other sensitisation programmes on cashless carried out across the country, the Chief Executive Officer of EPPAN, Mrs. Regha Onajite, said the association has created immense impact on Nigerians with the cashless initiative drive.
The summit which, brought together, top government officials and experts in electronic payment space, attracted over 200 senior government delegates and industry experts from over 50 organisations from the federal, state and local government offices.
Some of the organisations represented include NAPTIN; Petroleum Equalization Fund Management Board;
The interactive two days summit featured exciting and technical presentations from top industry players like Director-General of NIMC, Bar.
Others are Director Standards, Guidelines and Regulations of
The summit was designed to bringing together top decision makers in the public sector in order to facilitate dialogue with industry experts and learn how innovation and technology in electronic payment can be implemented.
One of the delegates from the
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal