EPPAN, one of the institutions charged with the responsibility to create awareness on cashless initiative by the Central Bank of
Pleased with the success recorded in other sensitisation programmes on cashless carried out across the country, the Chief Executive Officer of EPPAN, Mrs. Regha Onajite, said the association has created immense impact on Nigerians with the cashless initiative drive.
The summit which, brought together, top government officials and experts in electronic payment space, attracted over 200 senior government delegates and industry experts from over 50 organisations from the federal, state and local government offices.
Some of the organisations represented include NAPTIN; Petroleum Equalization Fund Management Board;
The interactive two days summit featured exciting and technical presentations from top industry players like Director-General of NIMC, Bar.
Others are Director Standards, Guidelines and Regulations of
The summit was designed to bringing together top decision makers in the public sector in order to facilitate dialogue with industry experts and learn how innovation and technology in electronic payment can be implemented.
One of the delegates from the
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities