With the aim of increasing performance and lower costs, using nano-structured optical coatings that can minimize reflection losses and enhance light trapping,
As per the US firm, it is formulating the way to follow a novel nano structured designs to the absorber layer of high-performance III-V and CIGS solar cells.
"Emerging technical approaches for achieving flexible photovoltaic power include the growth of copper indium gallium diselenide (CIGS) cells on flexible substrates and the epitaxial liftoff (ELO) of III-V devices onto thin metal film," said
Our office in the
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton