The best science and data do not support recent speculation that crude oil from the Bakken presents greater than normal transportation risks, said API President and CEO
DOT needs to get this right and make sure that its regulations are grounded in facts and sound science, not speculation.
API represents all segments of America s oil and natural gas industry. Its more than 600 members produce, process, and distribute most of the nation s energy. The industry also supports 9.8 million U.S. jobs and 8 percent of the U.S. economy.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'