The best science and data do not support recent speculation that crude oil from the Bakken presents greater than normal transportation risks, said API President and CEO
DOT needs to get this right and make sure that its regulations are grounded in facts and sound science, not speculation.
API represents all segments of America s oil and natural gas industry. Its more than 600 members produce, process, and distribute most of the nation s energy. The industry also supports 9.8 million U.S. jobs and 8 percent of the U.S. economy.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms