Aligning with industry-leading integrators enables Samsung to tailor our hospitality offerings to address and eliminate many of the common pain points faced by the industry so that hoteliers can deliver a premium entertainment experience for their guests, said
H-Browser for a Premium Guest Experience Samsung s proprietary H-Browser platform is a true Smart TV solution that provides guests with a premium interactive experience and features both free and video on demand (VOD) content. Built on the HTML5 standard with Flash support, it is made available for hoteliers through strategic alliances that include Allin Interactive,
LYNK DRM for Secure, Cost Effective Content Management Samsung LYNK DRM provides hoteliers, facility managers and owners with a robust, secure and cost effective alternative to traditional entirely hardware-based content protection systems. By eliminating the need for legacy chip-based solutions at the head end, as well as in the TV or set-top box, Samsung LYNK saves facilities cost and labor, while also increasing system integrity. It also eliminates the need for DRM hardware provisioning and licensing, reducing significant expenses for the hoteliers and enabling properties to produce more content with a smaller footprint.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists