Gateway will empower clients with the ability to better manage the travel security risk of their employees. Aon is expanding its WorldAware offering to clients in partnership with Cornerstone Information Systems, a global technology company helping travel management companies, corporate travel departments, travel technology companies, and global distribution systems work more efficiently and more profitably, said Aon.
Business travelers face a multitude of potential risks when considering visits to new or complex overseas environments, said
Nunn added, The principal sources of risk to the business traveler: that of accidental injury or illness through environmental elements such as endemic disease, and that of malevolent events, such as robbery or terrorist attack requires a comprehensive safe travel management program to reduce or deter risk to appropriate levels in accordance with client risk appetites.
He said, Today s announcement enables Aon to feed the majority of Travel Provider data into our Travel Management System through the Global Gateway. This innovative technology is an industry best practice solution that will make WorldAware Solutions one of the most robust safe travel platforms in the market. It will empower our clients with the ability to respond to an incident quickly, regardless of whether it threatens their daily workspace or an offsite location where an employee is visiting.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV