Gateway will empower clients with the ability to better manage the travel security risk of their employees. Aon is expanding its WorldAware offering to clients in partnership with Cornerstone Information Systems, a global technology company helping travel management companies, corporate travel departments, travel technology companies, and global distribution systems work more efficiently and more profitably, said Aon.
Business travelers face a multitude of potential risks when considering visits to new or complex overseas environments, said
Nunn added, The principal sources of risk to the business traveler: that of accidental injury or illness through environmental elements such as endemic disease, and that of malevolent events, such as robbery or terrorist attack requires a comprehensive safe travel management program to reduce or deter risk to appropriate levels in accordance with client risk appetites.
He said, Today s announcement enables Aon to feed the majority of Travel Provider data into our Travel Management System through the Global Gateway. This innovative technology is an industry best practice solution that will make WorldAware Solutions one of the most robust safe travel platforms in the market. It will empower our clients with the ability to respond to an incident quickly, regardless of whether it threatens their daily workspace or an offsite location where an employee is visiting.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas