According to this financial statement, the lender has recorded a huge 50% rise in Net Profits to reach the levels of Dhs202.1m.
The bank had earned Dhs134.7 million in Net Profits during the first half of 2013.
SIB has announced that the net customer facilities have touched the figure of Dhs14.5bn in H1, 2014, up 15.7% (Dhs2.0bn) from the figure in the same period in last year.
The customer deposits rose by 14.8% (Dhs1.8bn) from the amount as of last December to Dhs13.7bn.
As against the figure of
The SIB shareholder s equity stood at 4.5 billion, representing 19.2% of the total balance sheet of the bank. This is a clear reflection to the bank s robust capital base and healthy financial status, facilitating the SIB to accomplish its strategic goals.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas