The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 038.
The serial number for this application is 86193348.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Cellular telecommunications services, namely, transmission of voice, audio, data, text, images, video, music and information via cellular telecommunications networks and the Internet; cellular telecommunications services, namely, two-way real-time transmission of voice, audio, video and data between wireless telecommunications devices; wireless telephone telecommunications services, namely, providing wireless calling plans; text messaging and multimedia messaging services; providing multiple-user access to a global computer network; providing technical support regarding the usage of cellular telecommunications services and equipment; wireless roaming services, namely, providing access to a cellular telecommunication network; electronic mail services; ringback tone services.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market