The international trademark goods and services class codes for this trademark application are 009 and 038.
The serial number for this application is 86325576.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services:
• Telecommunications equipment, namely, portable and handheld wireless devices for transmitting, receiving, storing, organizing, manipulating and reviewing voice and data files, namely, mobile telephones;
• Telecommunications services, namely, wireless telephone services; transmission of voice and data by means of mobile telecommunications networks and global computer networks; telecommunications network transmission services; communication services, namely, transmission of voice audio and data via mobile telecommunications and global computer networks.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Networks, Sprint, Telecommunications, Trademarks.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine