The platinum group metal processor and developer, with operations in
The company said its revenues increased 22% to
In its fourth quarter, the company said its revenues increased 16% to
In particular, Sylvania saw 53% growth in production at its Doornbosch operations compared to the previous quarter as improved plant feed tonnes and higher plant feed grade contributed to higher ounces.
"This continuous upward production trend for the last five quarters in a row is no mean feat when one considers that this record was achieved during a period of extreme and unprecedented industrial action in the platinum industry," Chief Executive
"The capital expenditure on the SDO has been contained to all-time lows, and costs, although slightly up, are still amongst the lowest costs per ounce produced in the industry. Our stable steady state production, reduced capital expenditure and controlled costs bode well for the future of the company," McConnachie added.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'