The resolution which called for
“We are encouraged and excited to have attracted such strong support on this initial submission,” said
Shareholder resolutions filed with Fortune 250 companies receive, on average, 26 percent of the vote, with initial submissions frequently receiving considerably lower levels of support, according to Proxy Monitor.
“The fact that we were able to generate such a high level of support in the first year really speaks volumes about management’s lack of attention to shareholder interests,” said Blume. “Nabors has lagged behind its competitors in recent years, and response to the resolution indicates that lack of transparency and failure to commit to sustainable operations are major drivers of that underperformance.”
“We fully intend to resubmit our resolution to
Appleseed Fund is a mutual fund with more than
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.The investment return and principal value of an investment in the Fund will fluctuate so that an investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
You should carefully consider the investment objectives, potential risks, management fees, and charges and expenses of the Fund before investing.The Fund’s prospectus contains this and other information about the Fund and should be read carefully before investing.You may obtain a current copy of the Fund’s prospectus by calling 1-800-470-1029.Distributed by
Source: Appleseed Fund
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'