/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO
In addition, immediately after the Private Placement, Sentient IV acquired control over 1,510,988 Tinka Shares pursuant to the closing of the plan of arrangement involving Darwin Resources Corp. ("Darwin") and Tinka, through the exchange of the 8,311,266 common shares of Darwin controlled by Sentient IV for 1,510,988 Tinka Shares.
Assuming the full exercise of the 9,756,364 Tinka Warrants, Sentient IV would acquire control over a maximum of 30,780,079 Tinka Shares (including the 21,023,715 Tinka Shares issued on
Sentient IV has control or direction over 22,841,897 Tinka Shares (representing approximately 19.69% of the outstanding Tinka Shares), and the right to acquire 10,665,455 Tinka Shares through 10,665,455 Tinka Warrants.
Assuming the full exercise of the 10,665,455 Tinka Warrants, Sentient IV would acquire control over a maximum of 33,507,352 Tinka Shares (including the 21,023,715 Tinka Shares issued on
Sentient IV acquired the Units for investment purposes only and not with a view to materially affecting control of Tinka.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules