RockBridge has a signed Offer to Purchase for certain producing gas properties located in northeastern
RockBridge is continuing with its private placement offering of 6,000,000 Units at
The Company will be utilizing the offering memorandum exemption so that the offering will be generally open to any investors in
The Company remains focussed on its strategy of growth through acquisitions and is actively seeking to increase its production primarily through acquisitions of producing assets in
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
This news release may include statements about expected further events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. RockBridge cautions that actual performance will be affected by a number of factors, many of which are beyond its control. Future events and results may vary substantially from what RockBridge currently foresees. Discussion on the various factors that may affect future results is contained in RockBridge' s recent filings, available on SEDAR.
Reference to BOE means barrels of oil equivalent and is derived by converting gas to oil at the ratio of six thousand cubic feet (mcf) of gas to one barrel (bbl) of oil. BOEs may be misleading, particularly if used in isolation. A BOE conversion ratio of 6 mcf: 1 bbl is based on an energy equivalency conversion method primarily applicable at the burner top and does not represent a value equivalency at the wellhead. References to BOEPD means barrels of oil equivalent per day.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation