Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The interfacial solvent depletion driven by solvent-image interactions plays the major role in the observed low values of the experimental capacitance data, while non-locality associated with the extended charge structure of solvent molecules only brings a minor contribution."
For more information on this research see: Dipolar correlations in structured solvents under nanoconfinement.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S. Buyukdagli, USTL, Interdisciplinary Res Inst, CNRS, USR 3078, F-59658 Villeneuve Dascq,
Keywords for this news article include: Villeneuve d'Ascq,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals