Citing three people familiar with the situation, the FT said Lloyds' announcement is expected to come before its report interim results release next Thursday.
The newspaper said the settlement is expected to include fines paid to the
The FT said Lloyds declined to comment on the timing or size of any settlement. According to the report, Lloyds said that it was "co-operating with investigations."
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World