The pound fell to a 6-day low of 0.7931 against the euro, 3-day low of 1.5321 against the franc and a 4-week low of 1.6973 against the greenback, retreating from its early highs of 0.7887, 1.5394 and 1.7052, respectively.
The pound eased to 172.71 against the yen, from an early high of 173.04.
The next possible downside target for the pound is seen around 1.69 against the greenback, 172.00 against the yen, 1.515 against the franc and 0.80 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry