Telikom PNG has announced acquisition of a PNG company Datec with its capability in information communication technology and system integration engineering.
This was revealed by chief executive officer
Donnelly said, There s NICTA (
So it s just good governance basically and some of those approvals we just notify, some of them actually we seek a formal approval. Most of these are either completed or just in a process of being finalised with various authorities whether it s NICTA, ICCC,
Followed by the acquisition of Datec, the firm will be operated as a stand-alone business under its existing brand as it s got its own management and it works well that way.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season