Telikom PNG has announced acquisition of a PNG company Datec with its capability in information communication technology and system integration engineering.
This was revealed by chief executive officer
Donnelly said, There s NICTA (
So it s just good governance basically and some of those approvals we just notify, some of them actually we seek a formal approval. Most of these are either completed or just in a process of being finalised with various authorities whether it s NICTA, ICCC,
Followed by the acquisition of Datec, the firm will be operated as a stand-alone business under its existing brand as it s got its own management and it works well that way.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed