For the third year in a row,
"I love being a part of this tradition with the
This year's NYLF/MED students observed the real-time procedure at
The elite NYLF/MED program consists of exceptional high school students who are interested in pursuing careers in healthcare. Chosen based on teacher nominations, recommendations, and outstanding academic performance in math and science, the students participate in unique opportunities to meet and observe experts from top hospitals and medical centers throughout the program.
"I've been involved with the program since its inception in
The NYLF/MED program is designed to give students a real-world view of medical advancements, the healthcare environment, and the daily responsibilities and challenges facing physicians and surgeons. As in previous years, Dr. Samadi's live SMART Surgery was highly sought after and well attended.
Keywords for this news article include: Emerging Technologies, Hospital, Machine Learning, Oncology, Prostate Cancer, Prostatic Neoplasms, Robotics, Robots, Surgery.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say