Operating income for the six months ending
Total assets stood at AED 12.559 billion whilst loans and advances amounted to AED 7.380 billion. Furthermore, customer deposits amount to AED 7.485 billion.
The capital adequacy ratio stood at 29.6 per cent as of the
Share capital is AED 1.680 billion, whilst total shareholders' equity is AED 3.698 billion.
The bank has high liquidity with advances to stable resources ratio of 75 per cent as at
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million