LiveDeposition.com, a leading provider of local and cloud-based remote realtime streaming solutions for the legal industry, has announced the release of an update to their
StenoDirectPlus works in tandem with LiveDeposition.com's LocalRealtime™ and RemoteRealtime™ deposition data delivery solutions by creating a bridge between the court reporter's
Some of the updates in LiveDeposition.com's StenoDirectPlus Version 4.7 are:
• New look and layout for activity buttons.
• New 'use wireless' feature, enabling simultaneous connection to Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks, for local and remote activity. (Requires LocalRealtime™ license.)
• New transcript order code for securing access to save/export transcript functionality. (LocalRealtime™ only). Requires LiveDeposition.com mobile app version 4.7 or higher.
• Improved status messages for COM port, Remote, and Local Connections.
• Improved reconnection behavior; During a Wi-FI connection interruption, StenoDirectPlus will buffer incoming steno text, and instantly deliver it to remote attendees once the network connection has resumed.
"We are excited to announce the release of StenoDirectPlus Version 4.7. This update has been in the works for a while now," stated
With their LocalRealtime™ and RemoteRealtime™ solutions, LiveDeposition.com gives legal teams the tools they need to participate in depositions from any location. Whether on-site at a deposition location or on the other side of the world, legal teams can receive realtime audio, video and text streams from their desktop computers, laptop computers, or even their iOS, Android and Kindle Fire Mobile Devices, using the LiveDeposition.com Mobile App.
Clients looking to update their current version of StenoDirectPlus may do so by contacting LiveDeposition.com's
For more information on LiveDeposition.com please visit http://www.livedeposition.com or call 888.337.6411.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12041692.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine