This was ahead of its benchmark, the annual average running yield on the 2.5% Consolidated Loan Stock, which was up 2.2% and ahead of the total return on the MSCI World Equity Index (Sterling), which was up 2.9%. Meanwhile, the share price declined 1.1%.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal