NEW YORK, N.Y. - Kiss, Usher and Jennifer Lopez will perform at the Fashion Rocks concert this fall.
The Sept. 9 event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, will also feature Duran Duran, Miranda Lambert and Pitbull. It will air live on CBS at 9 p.m. Eastern time.
Ryan Seacrest will host the two-hour special, which celebrates the relationship between music and fashion. The event takes place during New York Fashion Week.
DJ-producer Afrojack, Rita Ora, Nico & Vinz and the Band Perry will also perform. More performers and presenters will be announced at a later date.
Tickets go on sale Aug. 1.
Original headline: Kiss, Usher, J.Lo, Duran Duran to perform at Fashion Rocks concert Sept. 9 in NYC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star