A security sharing deal has been inked by Chandra Asri, along with its two subsidiaries,with nine lenders, comprising
As per Chandra Asri director Suryandi, The
The naphtha cracker expansion is required to back up Chandra Asri s other expansions on other products, like ethylene, propylene, pyrolysis gasoline and mixed C4 all use ethylene as their raw material.
The project would also see a boost in its annual production capacity of propylene by 150,000 tons to 470,000, pyrolysis gasoline by 120,000 tons to 400,000, and mixed C4 by 95,000 tons to 315,000 apart from higher ethylene production.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'