A security sharing deal has been inked by Chandra Asri, along with its two subsidiaries,with nine lenders, comprising
As per Chandra Asri director Suryandi, The
The naphtha cracker expansion is required to back up Chandra Asri s other expansions on other products, like ethylene, propylene, pyrolysis gasoline and mixed C4 all use ethylene as their raw material.
The project would also see a boost in its annual production capacity of propylene by 150,000 tons to 470,000, pyrolysis gasoline by 120,000 tons to 400,000, and mixed C4 by 95,000 tons to 315,000 apart from higher ethylene production.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006