"Small businesses are the engine of our economic growth," said Hoeven. "We need to make the right kind of investments that create a pro-growth environment for our small business. Programs like the minority business center at UTTC provide our entrepreneurs with access to important services, like training and technical assistance, to establish, grow and sustain their businesses."
As a member of the
TNS 30TacordaCheng-140724-4807471 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million