GFH noted that the verdict announced by the BCDR against Janahi and the bank 'has not been executed'. The bank also revealed that the BCDR ordered that the amount under the verdict in favour of GFH be frozen in addition to freezing all accounts of Tanmiyat and Janahi for a total amount of
The freeze order, said, the bank, was issued based on a case filed by GFH against Tanmiyat and Janahi in relation to allegations of embezzlement and the provision of misleading information to the BCDR by Tanmiyat.
GFH is proceeding with separate action in the Cassation Court.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment