The fund is designed to give investors access to emerging technologies with the potential to have a global impact that may be strategically relevant to the investors. The new fund has an international component, tapping into opportunities to leverage Garage's strong cross-Pacific connections. Garage focuses on investing in seed and early stage companies, but in some cases, Garage will be investing in growth stage companies to give its investors the opportunity to take advantage of strategic investment situations.
The standard Garage initial investment starts with
"Beyond these sectors, the fund is especially interested in brilliant new technologies that don't even have a label yet," said
"Our mission is to invest in companies developing novel technologies and compelling business models in high growth sectors where, with Garage's help, the companies can establish an unfair advantage," said
In conjunction with the new fund, Garage has opened an office in
"Corporate and other strategic investors see the need to participate more aggressively in the new venture ecosystem," said
Entrepreneurs who are interested in connecting with Garage should send their executive summaries to summary(at)garage(dot)com.
+1 (408) 406-1161
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12041492.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval