The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "We highlight the consequence of this finding by comparing with recent experiments and simulations on partially wetted soft substrates."
For more information on this research see: Capillarity of soft amorphous solids: a microscopic model for surface stress. Physical Review E, Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics, 2014;89(4):042408.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Enschede,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters