Egregious Ex-Im Bank Deal of the Day
e*gre*gious -- outstandingly bad; shocking.
Mexican Company Admits It Doesn't Need Ex-Im's Help, But Since It's Offering...
But that's no reason not to take the "free money" financed by hardworking U.S. taxpayers through Ex-Im, is it?
In a conference call with investors, Satmex's CEO
If a company can finance a project without Ex-Im, why should it get money from Ex-Im?
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say