Egregious Ex-Im Bank Deal of the Day
e*gre*gious -- outstandingly bad; shocking.
Mexican Company Admits It Doesn't Need Ex-Im's Help, But Since It's Offering...
But that's no reason not to take the "free money" financed by hardworking U.S. taxpayers through Ex-Im, is it?
In a conference call with investors, Satmex's CEO
If a company can finance a project without Ex-Im, why should it get money from Ex-Im?
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV