The budget airline said its third quarter revenues to 30 June had increased by 8.6 per cent to hit £1.2bn, as passenger numbers increased 9.4 per cent to 17.9m in total.
There was also a rise in capacity of 16 per cent at Gatwick after easyJet acquired slots from
However, easyJet shares fell by nearly five per cent yesterday to finish on 1,330p, continuing a decline that has seen its share price fall by around 20 per cent since the start of April.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals