The budget airline said its third quarter revenues to 30 June had increased by 8.6 per cent to hit £1.2bn, as passenger numbers increased 9.4 per cent to 17.9m in total.
There was also a rise in capacity of 16 per cent at Gatwick after easyJet acquired slots from
However, easyJet shares fell by nearly five per cent yesterday to finish on 1,330p, continuing a decline that has seen its share price fall by around 20 per cent since the start of April.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say