The company said revenue for the third quarter was
It said that it had received net proceeds of
In its Business-to-Business segment, the company said reported revenue was up 9% in the third quarter, boosted by bolt-on acquisitions and large biennial events being held in June, although this was somewhat reduced by the strength of sterling against the pound.
Within this segment, risk management solutions revenues were
In Daily Mail's dmg media segment, revenues were
Advertising revenues were down 4%, as newspapers advertising continued to fall, whilst digital advertising grew.
Digital advertising from MailOnline rose to
MailOnline's monthly unique browsers in June were 169 million, up 39% from the previous year, and average global daily unique browsers were 11.0 million, up 34%.
Voucher service Wowcher saw revenues up 58% to
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt