The company said revenue for the third quarter was
It said that it had received net proceeds of
In its Business-to-Business segment, the company said reported revenue was up 9% in the third quarter, boosted by bolt-on acquisitions and large biennial events being held in June, although this was somewhat reduced by the strength of sterling against the pound.
Within this segment, risk management solutions revenues were
In Daily Mail's dmg media segment, revenues were
Advertising revenues were down 4%, as newspapers advertising continued to fall, whilst digital advertising grew.
Digital advertising from MailOnline rose to
MailOnline's monthly unique browsers in June were 169 million, up 39% from the previous year, and average global daily unique browsers were 11.0 million, up 34%.
Voucher service Wowcher saw revenues up 58% to
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal