Contract notice: Conducting extra-curricular activities for the participants of the project "increasing the capacity of vocational schools in mazowsze" The present case concerns the service conducting extra-curricular activities for the participants of the project "increasing the capacity of vocational schools in mazowsze" under the human capital operational programme co-financed by the european social fund (hereinafter the project). classes will be conducted for high school students (technicians and vocational schools) in mazowieckie province. object of the contract has been divided into four parts, which detailed descriptions have been included in annexes 1a-1d to the tor. Total quantity or scope: The present case concerns the service conducting extra-curricular activities for the participants of the project "Increasing the capacity of vocational schools in Mazowsze" under the Human Capital Operational Programme co-financed by the
Major organization : AGENCJA ROZOWJU MAZOWSZA S.A.
Address : ul. Brechta 3 03-472 Warszawa For the attention of: Magdalena Pasztaleniec
Email : email@example.com
Url : http://www.armsa.pl
Tender notice number : 251442-2014
Notice type : Tender Notice
Open date : 2014-07-30
Tender documents : T23151686.html
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore