Sindh Chief Minister,
The Chief Minister directed the officers to prefer the priority projects in financing and the schemes which are supposed to be completed by the end of current fiscal year.
He was presiding over a meeting regarding formalities release policy for planning & development and
Advisor to the chief minister for Finance
It was decided that remaining
He further said that remaining
He directed the officers to expedite the ongoing development works and try to utilize their release up to 100% and complete at least 405 ongoing development schemes out of total 2937 development scheme included in ADP 2014-15 as per their commitment.
He directed the officers to give priority to the Health and Education department as there are mostly related to the public welfare.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval