THE BOSS of
The Bank introduced measures earlier this year to cool rising property prices and the rise of in riskier large-value mortgages. But Governor
Iacobescu's comments came as Canary Wharf announced it has created a new "brand" for the firm as it attempts to shake off its image as an office district and moves into residential.
The company, owned by
Iacobescbu said homes were "for Londoners" and would be marketed to Londoners first.
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release