THE BOSS of
The Bank introduced measures earlier this year to cool rising property prices and the rise of in riskier large-value mortgages. But Governor
Iacobescu's comments came as Canary Wharf announced it has created a new "brand" for the firm as it attempts to shake off its image as an office district and moves into residential.
The company, owned by
Iacobescbu said homes were "for Londoners" and would be marketed to Londoners first.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas