The costs of free shipping are larger than
Today the online retail giant expands into the cutthroat world of smartphones with its first attempt, Fire.
Last week, it also launched an e-book subscription service,
Critics were not kind, noting that most current fare is not included with the service. Reviews for the new Fire haven't been raves, either.
The mobile market is huge and continues to grow. This year the total mobile user base of smartphone users will reach 1.76 billion, according to researcher eMarketer. Why
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports