GETTING CREATIVE: Participants at an abstract and geometry art exhibition in
The gallery opened its door in 2009 and has already displayed the work of some leading artists.
The theme of this exhibition is entitled "The Language of Human Consciousness," and explores how artists over the years have interpreted and incorporated geometry in their work.
Chris Dercon, director of Tate Modern London, opened the exhibition and hosted a panel discussion on the subject with pioneering artists in the field including Rasheed Araeen,
The panelists discussed the misunderstanding between abstract art and geometry, and how every culture interprets this subject matter in their own way.
Some of the artists displaying their work include Afruz Amighi from
The exhibition has a diverse range of work including the esoteric creations of
Many of the artists are showcasing their work in the Kingdom for the first time.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms