For the six months ending
Tabreed reported Dh526.3 million in group revenue, up 6 per cent from the same period last year, while earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortisation (EBITDA) increased by 5 per cent to Dh259.9 million.
"In addition to a strong financial performance, Tabreed reached several important operational milestones in the first half of 2014, underlined by the renewed master services agreement signed with the
Tabreed has 67 district cooling plants across the GCC including to the Shaikh Zayed Grand Mosque in
"During the first half of 2014, we successfully leveraged our economies of scale to connect new customers to our plants, with just over 87,000 RT (tonnes of refrigeration) connected during this period. This increasing demand for district cooling is driven by a robust economy and a maturing market, as companies today are actively seeking to reduce their organisations' carbon footprint," stated
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore