With the addition of Split Ticket to 1stPayPOS, restaurant merchants can provide customers with a multitude of new ways in which they can split their bill, allowing for added convenience and greater overall spending, as costs are distributed across multiple guests.
Split Ticket features include splitting checks equally, by guest, or by items ordered, and splitting the cost of single or multiple items (e.g. shared appetizers). Split Ticket also allows food servers to assign orders to specific customers by providing helpful identification tools, such as designated seat number or guest description (e.g. red hat, blue shirt, etc.).
1stPayPOS already includes many features that restaurant and foodservice merchants would find extremely beneficial. These include the ability to forward orders to the kitchen or bar for faster processing, tip adjustment, and an employee time clock. When also considering the integrated customer loyalty features and operations management tools, 1stPayPOS becomes an absolute must-have for any merchant operating in the foodservice industry.
"This latest 1stPayPOS update is further proof that
As an alternative to traditional point-of-sale systems or credit card terminals, 1stPayPOS® provides business owners with an affordable tablet point-of-sale solution that is easy to use, high-tech, and fully-customizable. 1stPayPOS is powered by 1stPayGateway.
1stPayGateway developed the 1stPayPOS® iPad point-of-sale system to enable small-to-medium sized businesses to grow and better manage their business. 1stPayGateway also provides end-to-end encryption technology, payment gateway tokenization, mobile payment solutions, and payment & donation pages to reduce PCI scope and credit card acceptance risk. Find out more at http://www.1stPayPOS.com and http://www.1stPayGateway.Net, or call 888-417-8729.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12044643.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- Hurdles for Obama Health Law in Second Enrollment Season
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Hope Solo Sets Shutout Record in US Rout of Mexico
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Etsy Says 'No' to Redskins Logo, Name
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Sneak Peek: A Roundup of 2015 New Models