“ZTR developed the On-Road Vehicle package in response to customers asking to streamline monitoring of equipment and service vehicles,” said
Reports are delivered when and where customers want, including vehicle usage reports, weekly single asset or fleet view reports, details trip reports, and alarms. Breadcrumbs pinpoint vehicle locations and can be seen on a smartphone. In your office or in the field, you’ll always know what you need to know about all your equipment—on-road and off.
The system runs on the i3™ Platform that allows users to integrate all telematics in one solution, one place, one login. The i3 Platform provides all of the essential elements needed to quickly implement a GPS/Telematics, no matter who the manufacturer, into an integrated solution tailored to each individual business.
To learn more, please stop by our booth B89 at PBIOS
About ZTR Control Systems
ZTR provides innovative telematics solutions to keep equipment information in reach. With the inReach® Solution, powered by the ZTR i3™ Platform and apps such as SnapSite™, we make complex simple. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/ZTR_Solutions).
ZTR Control Systems
Source: ZTR Control Systems
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry