The yen rose to 5-1/2- month highs of 136.41 against the euro and 112.26 against the Swiss franc, from early lows of 136.74 and 112.51, respectively. At yesterday's close, the yen was trading at 136.57 against the euro and 112.40 against the franc.
Against the pound and the US dollar, the yen climbed to 172.96 and 101.33, from early lows of 173.27 and 101.53, respectively. The yen closed yesterday's deals at 173.11 against the pound and 101.45 against the greenback.
If the yen extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around 135.99 against the euro, 172.29 against the pound, 111.56 against the Swiss franc and 100.99 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film