The increasing adoption of wireless power technology across a wide range of applications is one of the major trends witnessed in the Global Wireless Chargers market, which is set for a massive 55% annual growth to 2018. Wireless chargers enable mobile devices to charge without making physical contact with the charging surface, providing a much more convenient experience for consumers.
Wireless power technology is quickly making foray in the Consumer Electronics sector, Industrial sector, Healthcare sector, and the Defence sector. There is a wider adoption of wireless chargers as they have the ability to charge multiple devices, simultaneously. Moreover, wireless charges eliminate the need for cables, and enable end-users to charge their devices anywhere, irrespective of the location, in a more flexible manner.
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers
Key vendors mentioned:
- Duracell Powermatt
- Fulton Innovation
- Plus many more
- Global Wireless Chargers Market 2014-2018
Enquire Now or call us on +44 (0) 207 936 6830 to find out more about this report.
Read our http://click.email.progressivedigitalmedia.com blog and learn about a rather unique method to generate power for electronic devices! www.industryreportstore.com/global-wireless-chargers-market-2014-2019.html
Pricing starts at US
*Single User and Multiple User licences available
Find out more http://click.email.progressivedigitalmedia.com
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM