The increasing adoption of wireless power technology across a wide range of applications is one of the major trends witnessed in the Global Wireless Chargers market, which is set for a massive 55% annual growth to 2018. Wireless chargers enable mobile devices to charge without making physical contact with the charging surface, providing a much more convenient experience for consumers.
Wireless power technology is quickly making foray in the Consumer Electronics sector, Industrial sector, Healthcare sector, and the Defence sector. There is a wider adoption of wireless chargers as they have the ability to charge multiple devices, simultaneously. Moreover, wireless charges eliminate the need for cables, and enable end-users to charge their devices anywhere, irrespective of the location, in a more flexible manner.
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers
Key vendors mentioned:
- Duracell Powermatt
- Fulton Innovation
- Plus many more
- Global Wireless Chargers Market 2014-2018
Enquire Now or call us on +44 (0) 207 936 6830 to find out more about this report.
Read our http://click.email.progressivedigitalmedia.com blog and learn about a rather unique method to generate power for electronic devices! www.industryreportstore.com/global-wireless-chargers-market-2014-2019.html
Pricing starts at US
*Single User and Multiple User licences available
Find out more http://click.email.progressivedigitalmedia.com
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor