· Framestore (http://www.framestore.com/)’s motion capture supervisor
· Leading motion capture studio The Capture Lab (http://www.capturelab.com/) will provide insight into how they are creating unique, automated motion capture pipeline tools using Vicon cameras and Blade 2 (http://www.vicon.com/Software/Blade) software.
· Autodesk (http://www.autodesk.com/) 3D artist
· James Brown, visualization designer at 3D visualization specialists Lumiscaphe (http://www.lumiscaphe.com/en/home.html), will demonstrate how the company uses Vicon Tracker (http://www.vicon.com/Software/Tracker) software and the Apex (http://www.vicon.com/System/Apex) tracking tool for virtual manufacturing and design.
Throughout the show, display systems specialist Pufferfish (http://www.pufferfishdisplays.co.uk/) will showcase their latest multi-touch stereoscopic 3D display with Vicon Tracker and Bonita (http://www.vicon.com/System/Bonita) systems. The new display represents a major step forward in virtual reality, whereby volumetric data exits the CAVE virtual environment and enters the room.
A full schedule will soon be available on Vicon’s website (http://www.vicon.com/). Videos of the presentations will be available to view after SIGGRAPH on Vicon’s YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/vicon100) channel. Contact details
020 7403 8878
001 310 569 2603
Kimw@rlyl.com About Vicon
Academy Award®-winning Vicon is the world’s largest supplier of precision motion tracking systems and match-moving software. It serves customers in CG animation, film, visual effects, computer games, broadcast television, as well as engineering and life sciences industries.
Vicon is a subsidiary
Among many others, Vicon and OMG global clients include:
Entertainment: Audiomotion, The
For more information about OMG and its subsidiaries, visit: www.omgplc.com, www.vicon.com, www.vicon.com/boujou, www.moves.comwww.2d3sensing.com, www.yotta.co.uk or www.autographer.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports